GO WITH GOW...THE EXPERIENCE AND FAIRNESS YOUR CAN TRUST
Donna has been with the Bonner County Assessor's Office for 27 years. Donna along with her husband George and two boys Gregg and Michael moved to Bonner County in 1980. The family has always been a big part of the local community. Donna has held positions in real estate and retail before joining the Bonner County Assessor's Office. Since joining the assessor's office in 1990, she has worked for five different assessors gaining valuable experience. Donna has over 500 hours of appraisal education through IAAO, the international association of assessing offices, and training sessions through North Idaho College as well as other collegiate institutions.
Donna values service to her community and is proud of her family as they continue to serve their communities. Gregg is currently serving in the United States Air Force and Michael currently serves as a Battlion Chief in the Selkirk Fire Department.
Donna believes her experience and being a long time residence of Bonner County provides her with the attributes to be the Assessor the people of Bonner County need.
- Build better relations with Realtors, Contractors, and the public
- Utilize existing resources
- User friendly web page
- Insure appraisals are accurate, fair, and equatible
- 14 years as residential appraiser including mobile and manufactured homes
- Over 13 years as a commercial, industrial appraiser including some personal property
- 2 years condominium appraiser
- Worked with 5 different Assessors with different management styles
- Realtor for Century 21 under Val Kidd - Broker
- Past President Hope-Clark Fork- Trestle Creek Chamber of Commerce
- Past President Association of Bonner County Employees
- Current GOP Hope Precinct Committeeman
- Current North Idaho Federated Republican Women Vice – President
- Current member International Association of Assessing Officers
- Current member Idaho Association of Assessment Personnel
- Partner in small business